Business Listing and eCommerce Agreement
This contract sets out the terms and conditions between shoptotheright.com, the (STTR) and vendors, merchants, companies, individuals, store owners affiliates and on behalf someone’s representative, (you), that desire to utilize the services provided by STTR, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as specified below. Only entities that can lawfully enter and form contracts under applicable laws should apply. You agree to comply with all terms of this contract when accessing or using our services. STTR, in sole determination, may reject and or suspend you from utilizing the provided services.
Prior to utilizing any services provided by the STTR, any lawful entity must register, and satisfactorily complete the application. STTR will not provide your confidential information and will keep it in strict confidentially.
Upon review of the application, you will be notified either by email or telephone of your status. After approval, you may utilize the selected services.
Several services, plans, and tools for growing your business are detailed on the STTR website, www.shoptotheright.com. Please choose the plan that is right for you. Custom services and tools can be provided to ensure your special circumstances and growth.
All products must be approved by STTR before they will be displayed. New and handmade products can be displayed.
We do not allow:
- Firearms, alcohol, cigarettes, used products, and adult items.
- Posts of inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content
- Listings or uploaded content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site
- Manipulation of the price of any item or interference with any other user’s listings
- Failure to deliver items sold by you without providing for return of purchase price to buyer
- Listings or products that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others
- Breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, services, policies, or determinations of your account status
- Interference with the functioning of our services, such as by imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm STTR or the interests or property of users
- Distributing or posting spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Product Listing
We strive to create a marketplace where buyers can quickly find the desired product. We will provide you with tools to manage and promote your business. Based on your choice of pans, we will build a unique website, URL, and promotion tools such as search engine listing and social media advertising that may enhance your business growth and create a great experience for sellers and buyers.
- You warrant that you own or have rights to all content t